EXPERIENCE WHAT EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS IS ALL ABOUT!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
- Qualified candidates must possess at least two years banking experience and knowledge
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact, and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Responsible for developing and maintaining investment account relationships. Establishes new customer relationships and works to build existing customer relationships and services those accounts. Works to develop referral sources within the Bank as well as through external sources. Provides advice to customers on investments, informing them of current market trends and investment strategies. Maintains a profitable level of sales to achieve annual objectives. Stays informed of market trends, new product offerings and compliance and regulatory issues.
- Qualified candidates must have three years successful experience selling investment and securities products and services, preferably in the financial services industry
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of investment products is necessary
- A bachelors degree or a comparable level of experience and education is required
- Candidates must possess active FINRA Series 6, 63 and 7 securities licenses as well as Life & Health licenses
- Individuals must have an excellent customer service attitude as well as strong sales and cross sales skills
- Must have the ability to assess customer needs, recommend appropriate products and compel customers to act upon those recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as well as the flexibility to travel to various customer or branch locations are required
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Energetic and self-motivated candidates who are able to function with limited supervision are desired
- Existing contacts in Anne Arundel market area are necessary
Commercial Credit Analyst
The Commercial Credit Analyst assists Commercial Underwriters in evaluating the financial condition of individuals and businesses applying for credit with the Bank by ensuring that all information is available to adequately underwrite the credit, spreading financials, ordering appraisals and performing appraisal reviews.
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- An understanding of general accounting/finance concepts and be familiar with financial statements and tax returns.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment.
- Degree in business, finance or accounting field or a comparable level of banking/finance related experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at [email protected] or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.