EXPERIENCE WHAT EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS IS ALL ABOUT!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact, and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Part-Time Servicing Assistant
Provides clerical and administrative support to the lending department, including copying and filing loan documents, and post closing file set up. Acts as a back up to the lending cashier. Serves as a point of contact for the lending department by providing a high level of service in response to questions, requests, or concerns.
- Copies and files all closing and recorded documents and files originals in the collateral vault.
- Reviews and copies all final title policies and files originals in the collateral vault.
- Post Closing file setup. Organizes all documents in designated section of the loan file once received from closer.
- Monitors insurance cancellation and reinstatement notices received. Mails notification letter to customers.
- Provides internal/external audit support by pulling loan files, loan information from the core system, Freddie Mac and Adfitech audit request
- Files miscellaneous documents in the loan files as needed by the Lending Department.
- Backs up the Lending Cashier during scheduled and unscheduled leaves of absence.
- Completes required regulatory training on or before the deadlines assigned by the Training Coordinator and/or supervisor.
- Completes and submits a performance self-evaluation form 30 days prior to service anniversary date each year.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support department needs.
High school education or its equivalent is required. Previous clerical experience is required. Must be a self-starter with strong time management, analytical and organizational skills. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work independently and multi-task. Must be a team player, eager to assist without direction. Must have good computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word and Excel. Must have excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal. Must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude and approach at all times when dealing with customers, both internal and external. Must exercise professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at [email protected] or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.