EXPERIENCE WHAT EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS IS ALL ABOUT!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact, and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Primary responsibilities include evaluating and underwriting commercial loan requests and renewals to ensure that the loan requests meet credit and policy criteria of the Bank as well as federal and state regulations.
- Qualified applicants must possess three years of experience in underwriting commercial loans as well as a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field, or a comparable level of experience and education.
- Must be able to review, analyze and spread complex commercial credits including builders and developers.
- Individual must have the ability to work independently as well as strong time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly using Microsoft Office Word and Excel are required.
- Qualified applicants must also possess effective communication and customer service skills.
- Experience using Moodys Financial Analyst or similar financial modeling software is a plus.
The location of this position is at our Home Office in Waldorf, Maryland. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at [email protected] or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.