Experience what exceeding expectations is all about!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Our Benefits Package
The Appraisal Coordinator/Reviewer will perform appraisal reviews for residential and commercial properties. The scope of work includes a desk review and does not include an opinion of value and there is no confirmation of data. In addition to the review function, the individual will coordinate the order and review of all appraisals for the Bank.
Qualified candidates must possess the following qualifications and skills:
Apply for the Appraisal Coordinator/Reviewer Position
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be a team player
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel and .pdf convertor
- Appraisal experience with bank appraisal review and ordering preferred
- Certified residential appraiser credential in Maryland/Virginia desired but not required
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven team environment while ensuring a high level of accuracy and detail
- Success in prioritizing work assignments of varying complexities
- Understanding of residential/commercial real-estate valuation methods and techniques
- A positive attitude and approach at all times
- Willingness to assist with various tasks or special projects as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
Commercial Services Representative
Performs daily functions necessary to accelerate growth and provide quality service regarding all commercial services products and services. Comprehensive knowledge is necessary of applicable policies, procedures, and processes to implement client requests. Works with management in the implementation of commercial services products and insures their proper delivery to commercial customers. Processes and validates all commercial services product setups. The position requires accountability for the timeliness and accuracy of entire process from receipt of request to completion. Communicates with various levels of internal personnel to coordinate and resolve implementation issues. Exercises judgment within guidelines.
Apply for the Commercial Services Representative Position
- Possess or be working toward degree in business, finances or related field or possess a comparable level of education and experience.
- Be energetic and able to work independently and partner with others to drive sales.
- Possess demonstrated success in handling complex customer inquiries, along with a knowledge and understanding of the Bank's commercial services and digital banking products.
- Exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills and the flexibility to travel to various customer or branch locations are necessary.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications as well as various external vendor software solutions (Fiserv/APS) and other banking/financial specific software applications and hardware.
- Be extremely organized and possess the ability to effectively manage time, multi-task and prioritize.
- Be self-motivated and goal oriented in order to grow the commercial services portfolio and be able to function with limited supervision.
Commercial Underwriter - Fredericksburg, VA
Evaluates and underwrites all commercial loans to ensure that the loan meets credit, debt service/ratios and collateral guidelines of the Bank.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
Apply for the Commercial Underwriter - Fredericksburg, VA Position
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field and at least 3 years experience as a commercial underwriter, or a comparable level of experience and education
- Strong time management, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to review, analyze and spread commercial credits including builders and developers
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook, Word and Excel are required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and approach at all times when dealing with customers, both internal and external
- Professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
- Be a self-starter and detail oriented
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.
You are now leaving the Community Bank of the Chesapeake website. By clicking the 'I Understand' button below, you will enter a different website created, operated and maintained by a private business or organization. Community Bank of the Chesapeake is not responsible for the content, views, or privacy policies of this website. We take no responsibility for any products or services offered by this website, nor do we endorse or sponsor the information it contains. In addition, websites may change location, ownership and address frequently. Community Bank of the Chesapeake is not responsible for the accessibility of this link. Would you like to continue?