Experience what exceeding expectations is all about!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Our Benefits Package
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
The Facilities Manager is responsible for and supervises the maintenance, care and efficient operation of all equipment and facilities used by the organization. Oversees the daily workflow, scheduling and assignments of the equipment and facilities department.
Qualified candidate must possess the following:
Apply for the Facilities Manager Position
- Experience managing the company's type of facilities and equipment or related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to complete and maintain records and communicate
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently
- Exhibit organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility in duties and work schedule as needed
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn the equipment and facilities to be maintained
- Ability to oversee projects as needed
- Ability to maintain basic records and warranties
- Ability to understand written directions in manuals and on manufacturer websites
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.
Request an Appointment
To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees and to help stop the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), effective Monday, March 23, 2020, all branch lobbies will be closed until further notice. We will be handling banking transactions through the drive-thru only or by appointment during normal business hours. To make an appointment, please complete the form below.
You are now leaving the Community Bank of the Chesapeake website. By clicking the 'I Understand' button below, you will enter a different website created, operated and maintained by a private business or organization. Community Bank of the Chesapeake is not responsible for the content, views, or privacy policies of this website. We take no responsibility for any products or services offered by this website, nor do we endorse or sponsor the information it contains. In addition, websites may change location, ownership and address frequently. Community Bank of the Chesapeake is not responsible for the accessibility of this link. Would you like to continue?