Experience what exceeding expectations is all about!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Our Benefits Package
Branch Operations Manager
Directs the growth and profitability of the branch in both commercial and consumer development. Consistently applies sales management practices and routines to ensure effective execution of the quarterly branch plan (i.e. sales meeting, coaching, recognition, etc.). Leads by example to enhance the branch, ensuring the highest quality of customer service. Supervises the branch operations and oversees staff. Provides excellent service to all visitors to the branch, acknowledging customer needs and suggesting bank services as appropriate. Consistently communicates with the Branch Sales Manager regarding procedural and product improvement recommendations, staffing issues, and escalating customer concerns.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of previous banking experience in a managerial position with an emphasis on branch operations. Comparable work-related experience may be acceptable, depending upon experience
- Excellent human resource skills in dealing with employees
- Ability to perform all customer services and understand teller functions
- Exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Exhibit strong customer service skills
- Adhere to a professional dress code
- Proven leadership, time management and organizational skills as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines as determined by the Branch Sales Manager
This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice.
Apply for the Branch Operations Manager Position
Commercial Services Representative
Performs daily functions necessary to accelerate growth and provide quality service regarding all commercial services products and services. Comprehensive knowledge is necessary of applicable policies, procedures and processes to implement client requests. Works with management in the implementation of commercial services products and ensures their proper delivery to commercial customers. Processes and validates all commercial services product setups. The position requires accountability for the timeliness and accuracy of the entire process, from receipt of request to completion. Communicates with various levels of internal personnel to coordinate and resolve implementation issues. Exercises judgment within guidelines.
Apply for the Commercial Services Representative Position
- Must possess or be working toward an associate's degree in business, finance or related field or possess a comparable level of education and experience.
- Candidate is expected to be energetic and able to work independently and partner with others to drive sales.
- Possess demonstrated success in handling complex customer inquiries, along with a knowledge and understanding of the Bank's commercial services products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the flexibility to travel to various customer or branch locations are necessary.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications as well as Fiserv/FIS software and other banking specific software and hardware.
- Individual must be extremely organized and possess the ability to effectively manage time, multi-task and prioritize.
- The position requires a self-motivated and goal oriented person to grow the commercial services portfolio and be able to function with limited supervision.
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.
You are now leaving the Community Bank of the Chesapeake website. By clicking the 'I Understand' button below, you will enter a different website created, operated and maintained by a private business or organization. Community Bank of the Chesapeake is not responsible for the content, views, or privacy policies of this website. We take no responsibility for any products or services offered by this website, nor do we endorse or sponsor the information it contains. In addition, websites may change location, ownership and address frequently. Community Bank of the Chesapeake is not responsible for the accessibility of this link. Would you like to continue?