EXPERIENCE WHAT EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS IS ALL ABOUT!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Click here to learn more about our benefits package. >
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position >
Responsible for developing and maintaining investment account relationship and guiding clients through the financial planning process. Primarily works to build existing customer relationships and services those accounts according to program-specific practice management standards. Properly handles internal referral sources within the Bank. Provides advice to customers on annual objectives, stays informed of market trends, new product offerings and compliance and regulatory issues.
Qualified candidates must have three years successful experience selling investment and securities products and services in the financial service industry. A thorough knowledge and understanding of investment products is necessary. A bachelor's degree or a comparable level of experience and education is required. Candidates must possess active FINRA Series 6, 63 and 7 securities licenses as well as Life & Health licenses. Individuals must have an excellent customer service attitude as well as strong sales and cross sell sales skills. Must have the ability to assess customer needs, recommend appropriate products and compel customers to act upon those recommendations. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as well as the flexibility to travel to various customer or branch locations are required. Candidates must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Energetic and self-motivated candidates who are able to function with limited supervision are desired.
This is a full-time position located in Southern Maryland. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
Apply for the Investment Consultant Position >
Evaluates and underwrites all commercial loans to ensure that the loan meets credits, debt service/ratios and collateral guidelines of the Bank.
- Strong time management, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to review, analyze and spread complex commercial credits, including builders and developers.
- Ability to multi-task
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field and at least 3 years experience as a commercial underwriter or a comparable level of experience and education
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook, Word and Excel are required. Excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and approach at all times when dealing with customers, both internal and external.
- Professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
Candidates must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
Apply for the Commercial Underwriter Position >
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.