Experience what exceeding expectations is all about!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Our Benefits Package
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Information Security Administrator
Lead technical position for Information Security projects and day to day security tasks. Works with the IT Director and IT Manager to ensure adherence to security policies and procedures. Serves as IT Department liaison, at the direction of the IT Director, to the Information Security Officer to report on and remediate any issues raised by the Risk Department in their monitoring of IT security practices. Offer input on security aspects of strategic direction, new projects and compliance requirements.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications and skills:
Apply for the Information Security Administrator Position
- AA degree in the Information Technology related field or relevant certifications
- Minimum two years’ experience administering security systems
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP protocols and services
- Firewall management in physical and virtual environments
- Thorough understanding of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing techniques
- Familiar with LAN and WAN architectures, switching, and routing
- Risk assessment and risk management skills
- Capable of independent critical thinking and decision making
- An understanding of email security and web filtering concepts and techniques
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Must exercise professionalism, confidentiality, good judgment and be detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
Lead Customer Service Specialist
Supervises the branch operations and oversees staff. Mentors, supports and continues training of new tellers on an ongoing, consistent basis. Attains sales goals through coaching and employee development. Provides prompt, efficient and friendly service involving customer service of all types. Acknowledges customer needs with suggestions appropriate to the Bank's services and maintains a certain level of sales effectiveness in doing so. Follows the established bank policies and procedures for this position and follows the Manager's direction.
Apply for the Lead Customer Service Specialist Position
- Have at least three years extensive knowledge of banking and working toward a business-related degree. Without prior banking experience, an associates or bachelor's degree is required. Comparable work-related experience may be acceptable, depending upon experience and degree status
- Excellent human resource skills in dealing with employees
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services
- Exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Possess and exhibit very strong customer service skills
- Adhere to a professional dress code
- Possess proven leadership, time management and organizational skills as well as effective written and oral communication skills
Lending Administration Assistant
Provides clerical and administration support to the lending department. Works closely with Loan Officers, Loan Portfolio Managers and members of the Lending Administration team to support the ongoing administration of new and renewed loans by maintaining the loan files with the Bank's policy.
Apply for the Lending Administration Assistant Position
- High School education or its equivalent is required
- Previous clerical experience is required
- Be a self-starter with strong time management, analytical and organizational skills
- Be detail oriented and have the ability to work independently and multi-task
- Team player, eager to assist without direction
- Good computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and approach at all times when dealing with customers, both internal and external
- Exercise professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.
You are now leaving the Community Bank of the Chesapeake website. By clicking the 'I Understand' button below, you will enter a different website created, operated and maintained by a private business or organization. Community Bank of the Chesapeake is not responsible for the content, views, or privacy policies of this website. We take no responsibility for any products or services offered by this website, nor do we endorse or sponsor the information it contains. In addition, websites may change location, ownership and address frequently. Community Bank of the Chesapeake is not responsible for the accessibility of this link. Would you like to continue?