EXPERIENCE WHAT EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS IS ALL ABOUT!
Community Bank of the Chesapeake is made of up passionate people who work hard to exceed expectations. We seek career-minded people who can contribute to our culture of excellence. If you’re interested in an opening listed below, we invite you to apply.
Click here to learn more about our benefits package. >
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position >
Internal Staff Auditor
Responsible for executing various financial, comliance and operational audits in accordance with the accepted standards in order to determine adherence with policies, procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
- One or two years accounting experience
- Professionalism, confidentialty, accuracy, alertness, good judgement, courtesy, tact and patience
- Very strong customer service skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong adeptness in Microsoft applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Internal audit experience preferred
- Candidates pursuing a business or related degree are preferred
At least two years extensive knowledge of banking and regulations
Apply for the Internal Staff Auditor Position >
Senior Reporting Accountant
Responsibilities include assisting with reconciliations and financial analysis, quarterly SEC reporting. Preparation of monthly board package. Supports the Bank's Asset and Liability Management process (ALCO), Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of accounting or finance
- Minimum of three years public accounting experience
- Demonstrated work experience of U.S. GAAP financial statements and required footnote disclosures
- Experience with financial modeling
- Aptitude with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Access and Excel. Use of Word and PowerPoint are also important
- Effective written and verbal communication with demonstarted ability to work independently, research complex accounting issues and produce deliverables accurately and on time
- Project management experience is not required but if favorable
- Preference will be given to candidates with SEC financial reporting and financial institution experience and Certified Public Accountants.
Apply for the Senior Reporting Accountant Position >
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERANS/DISABLED Apply online for the positions above by clicking the link provided or submit your resume by mail. If you have questions, contact our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or 888-745-2265. Please do not submit your resume by email.