Branch Market Manager
Oversees retail branch sales growth, and business development efforts for the Fredericksburg, Virginia market. Supervises and partners with their team to assist with achieving their branch goals. Acts as a liaison between Branch Management and the Director of Retail Sales concerning all sales and growth related issues. Assists in driving sales efforts and growth to achieve high levels of performance from every branch in their market. Consistently communicates with the Director of Retail Sales regarding procedural and product improvement recommendations, escalating customer concerns and business development issues. Responsible for seeking, bidding and securing large relationships. Strives to increase the Bank's visibility in their designated markets. Leads by example to enhance customer relationships and increase business development activities. responsible for collecting and reporting market activity to the Director of Retail Sales. Conducts quarterly reviews and annual evaluations for the Branch Sales Managers in their assigned market.
Qualified candidate must possess the following:
- Strong background in financial sales and business development in a management capacity with an extensive level of experience in outbound business development.
- Bachelor's degree or a comparable level of experience and education is required.
- Ability to attract and acquire new business relationships with an emphasis on large commercial customers.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to communicate and provide meaningful reports to all levels.
- Ability to develop and execute presentations for large relationship acquisitions.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and well developed analytical skills.
Location available: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Apply for the Branch Market Manager Position >
Customer Service Specialist
Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, friendly customer service including, but not limited to, cash handling, daily balancing, account opening, account maintenance, processing negotiable items, scanning and batching documents. Follows established bank policies and procedures. Recognizes and identifies referral and cross selling opportunities with customers and non-customers and meets or exceeds established sales and referral goals.
- Banking experience preferred
- Ability to perform all teller and customer services duties
- Ability to exercise professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience
- Candidates must possess very strong customer service, time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- This position requires a great deal of flexibility with scheduling to accommodate branch needs, often with little or no advance notice
Apply for the Customer Service Specialist Position >
Undergraduate Summer Program
Community Bank of the Chesapeake's Summer Internship Program enables undergraduate students to explore career opportunities in various areas of our business to determine which ones may best fit their talents and interests. Summer interns at Community Bank will receive on the job training, coaching and feedback from experienced professionals while working alongside them to complete tasks and projects throughout the Summer. The program also provided excellent opportunities for participants to develop or expand their professional networks.
Opportunities may be available in the following business ares: operations, accounting/finances, lending, credit, human resources, marketing, information technology, commercial banking and sales. Successful candidates must be enrolled in a business related bachelor's degree program and possess the following:
Interested candidates should complete an online application and submit their resume with professional references by January 19, 2018.
- Academic strength demonstrated by a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Adaptability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong sense of accountability and professionalism
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word and Excel
Resumes and applications will be reviewed and top candidates will be selected for interviews. The application and selection process is expected to be completed by the end of January and the Summer Program will begin in May 2018.
Successful candidates will be assigned to work in one or more business areas during the Summer Program. Summer opportunities in these areas are determined by business needs. Position location is tied to the business area.
Apply for the Undergraduate Summer Program Position >