Zero Balance Account
Save time and money by scheduling transfers among your business accounts.
Our Zero Balance Account (ZBA) is a non-interest bearing checking account in which balances are transferred to a main account every business day to maintain greater control over disbursements. At the end of each day, money is transferred between master and subsidiary accounts automatically.
Features and Benefits
- Avoid individual funds transfer fees for automatic scheduled transfers
- Automatically fund disbursement accounts, based on your specifications
- Make all deposits to one account
- Avoid overdraft fees
This Product is Good For
- Customers who have numerous operating locations or are based in geographically disbursed areas
- Customers who want centralized cash control and decentralized cash disbursement (i.e., separate accounts for payroll, petty cash, etc.)
- Customers looking to increase investment opportunities and decrease administrative expenses