Virtual Wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay) are now available for Community Bank of the Chesapeake customers. Virtual Wallets are a convenient and secure way to pay, allowing you the ability to pay through your smartphone.
What is a Virtual Wallet?
Virtual Wallets are digital versions of your debit and/or credit cards that are stored in the Wallet app on your smartphone.
- No personal or card information is actually stored on your phone - your card number is only used to initially set-up the Virtual Wallet.
How do I set up Virtual Wallet for my card?
- Download the Wallet app on your phone. Most smartphones have the Wallet app already installed.
- Load your Community Bank debit card and follow the provided app instructions.
- Verify your identity. The app will prompt you to call to confirm you are the cardholder.
How do I use the Virtual Wallet?
You can use your Virtual Wallet at any card terminal location that has the contactless symbol or digital wallet app icons (see below).
- Make purchases by holding your unlocked device up to the card terminal. You do not need to open the app to make purchases.
- Make secure purchases in stores, in apps and online with your Virtual Wallet.
- Virtual Wallet transactions are fast and secure.
- Enjoy the rewards and benefits your debit card already provides such as uChoose Rewards, CardControl and more, without having to carry your card.
Convenience in the palm of your hands. Just load your CBTC debit card to your Virtual Wallet and start paying the easy way.
Look for these symbols at card terminal locations.