Zero Balance Account
When your business uses a Zero Balance Account from Community Bank, balances are brought to zero at the end of each day and any funds are transferred between master and subsidiary accounts automatically. This eliminates excess balances in separate accounts and maintains greater control over disbursements.
- $100 monthly service charge for the parent/master account
- Open up to 5 subsidiary accounts for $100 each
- No individual funds transfer fees for automatic scheduled transfers
- Disbursement accounts are automatically funded based on your specifications
- You can make all deposits in one account if you choose