Capturing the Community Calendar Contest!
Our 2020 community calendar photo contest is now open!
We are now accepting entries for our 2020 community calendar photo contest. Submit a photo that captures the character and beauty of our community for a chance to have your work included in this annual celebration of the Chesapeake region.
Here's how it works
1. Submit a photo that represents the communities we serve (landscapes, local businesses, etc.)
- Calvert County, MD
- Charles County, MD
- St. Mary's County, MD
- Annapolis, MD
- Fredericksburg, VA
2. Complete the submission form, please click here.
3. Submit your photo and submission form by Wednesday, July 31, 2019 to Stefanie Cusick at email@example.com.
At the end of the submission period, join us for voting on top picks, "People's Choice" and our cover photo to fill our 2020 calendar. 14 photos will be selected: cover photo, one photo for each of the 12 months and "Peopl'e Choice." Winners will be announced by the end of September and will have their photos featured in our 2020 Community Calendar. All winners will recieve a $50 gift card and canvas tote with selected picture on it. Our cover photo winner will recieve a $100 gift card.
- Photos must be horizontal/landscape-oriented to fill the calendar page
- Photos must be 300dpi (dots per image)
- Photo must be taken by the person filling out the form
- Photos and submission forms are due no later than Wednesday, July 31, 2019
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie at 240-427-1048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.