Celebrating the Beauty in our Community!
We are now accepting entries for our 2022 Community Calendar Photo Contest. Submit a photo that captures the character and beauty of our communities for a chance to have your work included in this annual celebration of the Chesapeake region.
Here’s how it works:
1. Submit a photo that represents the communities we serve (landscapes, local businesses, animals, etc.). Photos from all seasons are welcome.
- Calvert County, MD
- Charles County, MD
- St. Mary's County, MD
- Central Virginia
- Fredericksburg, VA
2. Complete the submission form.
3. Submit your photo and submission form by Monday, August 2, 2021 to Stephanie Kumi at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail your photo to Community Bank of the Chesapeake, P.O. Box 38, Waldorf, MD 20604.
At the end of the submission period, join us for voting on top picks, “People’s Choice” and the cover photo to fill our 2022 calendar. 14 photos will be selected: a cover photo, one photo for each of the 12 months and “People’s Choice”. Winners will be announced by end of August and will have their photos featured in our 2022 Community Calendar. All winners will receive a $50 Visa gift card and our cover photo winner will receive a $100 Visa gift card.
- The 2022 Calendar Contest submission period runs June 1 - August 2, 2021.
- Only photos representing the communities we serve will be accepted.
- A submission form must be submitted with your photo to be accepted.
- The contest is open to all individuals, including employees and their family members. You do not have to be a customer of Community Bank of the Chesapeake to enter the contest.
- Voting for seasonal favorites, "People's Choice and cover photo will take place August 9 - August 15, 2021. CBTC will select the remaining calendar photos.
For entry form, please click here
. You may also contact Stephanie at 240-427-1091 or email@example.com with any questions.