What are you saving for? Join us for a week focused on saving!
- Take the America Saves Pledge to set a savings goal and get support year-round
- Complete this simple assessment to see if you are saving adequately
- Make your savings automatic
- Enter our #imsavingfor Contest
America Saves provides articles and tips year-round to help you save - Get started with a plan @ https://americasaves.org/for-savers/make-a-plan-how-to-save-money.
Are you saving to pay off debt? A down payment on a house or car? A vacation getaway? An emergency fund? Whatever you are saving for, we are here to help. Join our #imsavingfor contest for a chance to win $250 to put towards your savings!
How to enter: Submit a photo or short video to firstname.lastname@example.org to share one or more of the following items:
- What you are saving for
- How you save, or favorite savings tip
- Personal story of your savings journey
Please complete the #imsavingfor entry form here. Entry forms must be completed and submitted with your photo or video to be entered into the contest.
Submissions will be accepted February 25 – March 8, 2019. Community Bank will select 4 finalists. The 4 finalists photos or videos will be posted to the Bank's Facebook page by March 13, 2019 for public vote. Voting will run March 13 - March 20, 2019. The photo or video with the most "Likes" at the end of the voting period will be the winner.
To submit by mail: please send photo or video with completed entry form to Community Bank of the Chesapeake, Attention: Marketing to P.O. Box 38, Waldorf, MD 20604.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. CONTEST OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY.
- Contest Period: The #imsavingfor contest starts February 25, 2019 at 12:01 am and ends March 8, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to win you must be a legal resident of United States and be at least 18 years of age or older on the date of entry. No purchase, transaction or account relationship required to enter to win. Participants do not need to be customers of Community Bank of the Chesapeake.
- How to Enter: To enter this contest, please submit a photo or video of yourself sharing one or more of the following three items 1. What you are saving for; 2. How you save/favorite savings tip; 3. Personal story of your savings journey. All submissions must be accompanied by an entry form. Please limit one (1) entry per person/per email address. If any individual submits entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to, establishing multiple email accounts, they will be disqualified from participation in this contest
- Winner: A winner will be selected from eligible entries. Community Bank will select 4 finalists from eligible submissions. The 4 finalists photos or videos will be posted on the Bank's Facebook page on March 13, 2019 for public vote. The voting will run March 13, 2019 - March 20, 2019. The photo or video with the most "Likes" at the end of the voting period will be the winner Your chances of winning are based on the number of participants. One (1) winner will be selected. He/she will receive a $250 check from Community Bank of the Chesapeake. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name for promotional purposes. To receive a list of winner(s) on contest, please contact 240-427-1048 or email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Community Bank of the Chesapeake reserves the right to discontinue this contest or change the terms of this contest at any time. Community Bank of the Chesapeake and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, and the employees, officers and directors of all such parties are not responsible for technical malfunctions which may occur related to this contest. All entrants agree to release and hold them harmless from and against any damages, injuries, losses, claims or causes of action of any kind arising from participation in this contest. Community Bank of the Chesapeake shall reserve the right at its sole discretion to remove, delete and disqualify any picture or video deemed inappropriate. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any promotional materials, and terms and conditions stated in the Official Guidelines, the Official Guidelines shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Community Bank of the Chesapeake is the sole sponsor of this contest. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie at 240-427-1048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.