Checking Perks Teen Account*
Set your child up for a healthy financial future with a teen checking account. Our Checking Perks Teen account offers your child financial freedom to start building good money habits, with the security of a joint account. Benefits include:
- No monthly balance requirements
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Banking tools – Online and Mobile Banking, e-Statements, mobile alerts, spending parameters, transfer funds, direct deposit
- Enroll in e-Statements & avoid the $3 monthly paper statement fee
- Debit card available
- Mobile Wallet compatibility
- uChoose Rewards
- Cell Phone Protection** - receive up to $200 per claim (one claim per year) if your cell phone is stolen or broken
- ID Theft Aid** - includes payment card fraud resolution, $1,000 in personal identity theft benefit and identity restoration
- Buyer's Protection and Extended Warranty** - newly purchased items are protected for up to $2,500 per item if theft or accidental breakage occurs during the first 90 days of purchase, plus one year extended warranty
Stop by any of our branch locations to open an account.
Locations/Hours Contact Us
*The Checking Perks Teen Account is for 13 –18 years old. Please note, a legal guardian is required to open an account with children under the age of 18. If you are interested in opening an account with your minor, acceptable forms of ID for minors include Student ID, Passport, Birth Certificate or Driver’s License.
**Cell phone protection, personal identity protection and buyer's protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions. Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK. Identity monitoring and credit monitoring require enrollment on BaZing.com.
Please see the Universal Fee Schedule for NSF and Overdraft fees. The legal guardian on the account is responsible for any fees associated with the account, if they are incurred.