If you’ve used Bill Pay before, you know that it’s critical to the modern banking experience. If you’re new to Bill Pay, you’ll soon wonder how you functioned without it. This free service from Community Bank allows you to set up one-time or recurring payments for utilities, car payments, rent or mortgage and many other bills.
Our Bill Pay tool is secured by the latest technologies to ensure that your payments arrive on time and in the proper amounts.
Log in to Community Bank’s Online Banking and visit the “Payment Center” to start using Bill Pay. Just follow the instructions and you’ll be on your way.
To enroll in Bill Pay, log in to Online Banking and
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- See a summary of your recent and pending payments
- Review your bills and track spending
- Send money to any bank account to pay friends or companies
- Organize payments into custom categories
- Get email reminders about due bills or recent payments